23 September, 2009

Bloody.......red.....TERROR......


I have begun the first of many Trans-Chronological Peregrinations (I will refer to these as TCP's hereafter). And I have decided to include renderings of some of the local fauna.

An unforeseen complication has arisen. My formula has not only allowed TCP's but also Trans-Dimensional Peregrinations, or TDP's. Needless to say, this has complicated things somewhat. Alas, as I contemplate my next step, feel free to view this, my first rendering. I have named this beast....... the CRIMSON DEATH SQUIRREL.

I would tell tale of the horrors I have seen these monsters wreak upon their prey............
but it's more than I can stand to retell for now. Perhaps another time............

2 comments:

Lord Spathington said...

no more bloggie?

Lord Spathington said...

This shark is dead in the water.

Man v. Food Widget