02 April, 2009

April Fool's Joke Gone Serious

The title makes this sound like some horrible accident that happened due to a foolhardy April Fool's Day joke but it is not. This is something wonderful.

As most people in my generation, I have fond memories of the original Star Wars trilogy. I saw them multiple times, I had a metric shit-ton of the toys, even had some of the old Marvel comics. But yesterday, a little company called ThinkGeek made a mock product for April Fool's and received so many requests for said product that they will be attempting to get licensing for it. What is this product you ask? Why.........this.......
That's right. A FRICKIN' TAUNTAUN SLEEPING BAG!!! I love the innard lining, the tauntaun head pillow, and the "light-up" lightsaber zipper pull. I'm no Lucas fanboy, but this would be a fantastic thing for anyone to own. One of the coolest references to THE coolest Star Wars film. Here's a link if you would like to let ThinkGeek know, you too, are interested in this becoming reality.

No comments:

Man v. Food Widget