08 August, 2009

TATTOOooooooooo!



Above, you see the shorn chest of one Shaun. Upon that freshly shaven chest is the pretty purple stencil for my new tattoo. Awesome. I know.



In the picture above, you are witness to the tattoo's outline at 70 percent complete. This picture was taken during the artist's Sprite break. Mmmm, cool refreshing Sprite. Ahhhhh.....
Anyway, at this point I had discovered where the most uncomfortable tattooing spots were. On the sternum felt like burning, and the lower pectoral region was the most painful. Like getting the flesh pinched and twisted over and over. FUN!!!!

I'll post another picture as soon as I pull the gauze off of my sting-y chest so's you all can see the completed outline. Until then...........!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

The best part about pulling the gauze off is the blood outline of the tattoo. Kristen wouldn't let me keep bloody Charlie Brown :( When do you go back for coloring?

The Northern Bullet said...

I didn't bleed very much at all. Going back in 3 weeks.

Lord Spathington said...

You're like a modern day Moss Man.

The Northern Bullet said...

(shrug) Better than being a modern day Stinkor.

Man v. Food Widget